Monday, October 22, 2007

Tech Trek 2.0.8

The latest Tech Trek exercise is about web-based applications,specifically word processing. I used Zoho's writer application to create a document about a movie I was last night, but it would not allow me to publish the document I created to my blog. I kept receiving messages that the program was "unable to connect your blog. User name or password may be incorrect." I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I added my blog URL, and I am typing the only user name and password I've used for every exercise. I find it easier to use blogger to post, so I won't use Zoho for that purpose any more.

The only real use I have for the writing application is to transfer word documents to my Mac. I've never been able to access emails containing word attachments on my home computer, but if I open the attatchment with the reader app I can save it there and read it at home. This should help me keep up with changes to the desk schedule at the library while at home, so I guess that is good.

I'll get that post about the movie up as soon as I can rewrite it in blogger.

1 comment:

tkwagner said...

I used Google Docs and didn't have problems posting to my blog.