Friday, October 5, 2007

Sure Shots from the Lab

Came in to work this morning and went through my usual routine. Checked my email, peeped the latest on The Superficial, and perused Turntable Lab's Daily Arrivals. I found this 7" and immediately, I was opin. Check out Dunham Records on MySpace and peep the steez (especially "The World"). This is my true steez... funked out horns, scratchy guitars, hard synchopated drum beats, latin percussion, and bass lines that walk it out like Unk.

New Mixtape Alert:
Bird Flu - What I Put On When I'm Banging Your Mom
Lots of slow funky jams, jazzy hip-hop, some jazz, basically music you'd want to here when you're doing what you do in the bedroom with that someone special (or someone you met that night... I won't judge)

"Don't front, you know I got you opin" -Buckshot

No comments: