Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Wake Up Joint

I went to Columbia this weekend with Leah to stay with Will and cool out with RoBo and Brittany. On the way there, Leah and I listened to The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill in the car. I always really liked her cover of Frankie Valli's Can't Take My Eyes off of You (ever since 8th grade when I first saw Conspiracy Theory and the song rolled during the end credits). Granted, the version from the soundtrack is a little different from the rendition that made the album (I got both on wax); but I think I like the album version better for the way the kick drum bangs just the right amount in the inro... it makes it a little easier to mix. Anyway, here's Lauryn Hill's Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (Album version) for your morning wake up routine:

youllbeseingthisonthewhatiputonmix.

No comments: