Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Jams

First off, here's Cannibal Ox with Vein:

You may remember me talking about Sonar and Flatbroke from the Spaced Invaders in this post, but those dudes are really showing out for ya boy. For instance, check out their site and peep how the influenza has proliferated. It's a good look. Hunter and I are really digging how they put on for us, and we're looking for ways to put on for them. It's nice to meet DJs who aren't crazy territorial and are willing to collab.

Now back to the jams. I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but I heard Aesop Rock's Citronella out at the bar last night... made me want to share it here, so here's a live version (check Big Wiz on the third verse... so precise):

ohshitijustfiguredouthowtopurpouttheyoutubevid.

No comments: