Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Mind Spray (1st edition)

In order to keep up with the blog, and fill in the gaps when I haven't posted in a while, I've invented the random mind spray style post. Example:

I couldn't remember ever being more tired than on Saturday when I was pressing up copies of the new mix until I saw Ben. He reminded me that I went a few days without sleep while getting ready to distribute I Keeps It Gully.

I went bowling last night for the first time in I can't even remember.

Is it weird that I can't remember stuff like that but I can recall that Kareem Abdul Jabaar was the referee in the episode of Full House when the guys played basketball and Uncle Jesse had a "sweet spot" where he could continually make the same shot?

My previous order from turntablelab hasn't arrived yet, but I already want to place a new order since they have the PUTS Question in the Form of an Answer LP and Youth Explosion 12".

I'm going to miss Emily Tyner.

We went out for Eddie's birthday last night; and in usual drunk Eddie fashion, he escalated an argument to the point that I needed to grab him up and drag him away before he got stuck by a bouncer (sorry to put him on blast, but it was funny).

People seem to like the new mix, and I'm really glad for that. Makes me feel like my work was worth it.

New mix coming real soon. Like, in before the end of March soon.

commencethejiggling.

No comments: