Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bubbleguts Bros. Shows This Week

For those who weren't already aware, Hunter and I are extra busy this week getting ready for our most demanding gig yet; which is actually two gigs back to back. We're spinning at the Suite Sole release party from 6 to 9 on Saturday (at Suite Sole) and at Walter's birthday party from 10 to 2 also on Saturday (at Recovery Room). If you are a math head, you may have noticed that we're gonna keep the jams movin for pretty much a full work day (with a lunch break thrown in between shows); which is going to take a lot of planning and preparation.

Hunter and I are going to both do solo sets at Suite Sole; so if you want to see how we get down individually, I would recomend coming out to that shit. If I were you, I wouldn't sleep on the party at the Recovery Room tho, because we're planning some insane colaborative sets of boom-bap, cool-out downtempo steez, and some facebone party starters for the late night when the crowd gets opin. We're both showing out with stacks of new wax (Hunter got an early birthday present, I'm just maintaining my vinyl addiction) and a few new remixes (EFP's Tried By Twelve for example).

Basically, if I don't see you much this week it's because I'm busy preparing, but we hope to see you out at one/both of these events this weekend. Come show out for the BGBs and you won't be sorry.

weekendsrealbig.

No comments: