Thursday, September 4, 2008

(Early) Friday Jams: De La Hurricane Edition

The library is closed tomorrow due to the impending storm, so I figured I'd hit you off with the usual steezy Friday jams post a day earlier than usual (I only write blog posts while at work to pass the time).

I'm all about De La Soul right now. So much so, that I just purchased some very rare De La Dunks online. They should be on my feet in time for next Friday. Peep:

Also, peep out a great intro to the De La mentality... the press kit for their debut album 3 Feet High and Rising where they were being pigeon-holed into being "hippie-hop":
And check out some of my favorite jams... such as In the Woods:
And The Bizness ft. Common:
And finally, the War sampling Potholes in My Lawn:
weekendsrealruddy... do it big

No comments: