Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monday Wake Up Joint (Late, but still steezy edition)

Sorry to be a day late posting this wake up joint. This past weekend was steezed out (my parents, sister, and her boyfriend came to town to help me celebrate my birthday) with lots of good food and drink, good time with my peoples, and a good bit of watching sports on TV. I'm about to order new records for our next show (Jan 27th at Johnson's Pub), gettin started on remixing the What I Put On When I'm Bangin Your Mom mix, missing my sister already, and looking forward to practicing with Hunter tonight.

My sister suggested I post the link from the article Hunter and I were featured in from the Post and Courier's Preview section, so here IT is.

In other news, you should listen to J. Period's remix to Notorious BIG's part to Young G's Perspective... and don't ask me if I'm going to see Notorious (I'm not). Peep:

nowpeeptheroughshit...

No comments: