Monday, August 11, 2008

New Job, Same Shit

I started working at D'Allesandro's Pizza this week. The food is good, the people I work with (those that I've met so far) are really nice, and the bosses are pretty laid back. So far, I really like it. I worked the lunch shift on Saturday and Sunday with Josef and David. Both of them are nice and helped me get the hang of things. I'm working there during the dinner shift on Wednesday if you want to come in and get a pizza tossed by a pro.

During both weekend shifts, we listened to a lot of Michael Jackson (Josef's favorite), so I'm going to make some James Brown and JB's mixes to bring in to listen to this coming weekend. I'll prolly include this on there:

I'm pretty busy this week between working both jobs and getting up with Hunter to cut. It's a welcome change since I've been taking it easy most of the summer and enjoying my free time. Hopefully I can get my paper stacks right and get a PA so Hunter and I can start doing more shows in the in the future. At least that's the goal.

No comments: