Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Jams for a Road Trip

It's Friday, which is usually the day I post songs to drive home from work to. This week, I'm going to Myrtle Beach with Palmer after work, so this week's installment is for road trippin. I made a new mix cd last night (all mp3's, no mixing or anything) called Wherever I Go, She Go for the drive. Bonus points for knowing what song the title came from. Anyway, there's lots of jams on the disc (it barely fits on a CDR at 79:20). Mostly Dilla productions, Ghostface jams, songs featuring Ne-Yo (Palmer's celebrity crush... I'll stick with Rihanna), a couple of Wayne songs, and some D'Angleo joints.

Us Placers by Child Rebel Soldier (Lupe, Kanye, and Pharrell) is on there:

The Good, The Bad, the Ugly by Consequence and Kanye is on there:

But I'm sure Palmer is most excited that Bust It Baby (Part 2) by Plies and Ne-Yo is on there:

Weekendsrealbig

No comments: