Thursday, June 19, 2008

Obligatory Blog Post

I don't really have much to report or post about; but I'm trying to keep up with this blogging thing, so here's some random steez straight from the brain grapes:

Favorite songs on Tha Carter III:
1. Dr. Carter
2. Mr. Carter
3. Let the Beat Build
4. Kush (from the bonus CD)
5. (I'm embarrassed to say this) Comfortable.

The library can be a boring place. Like, so boring I am for serious just writing random thoughts to keep my mind occupied. I've been here for almost three hours, and the only question I've answered from a patron is "can you point me in the direction of the bathroom?"

Favorite moments of the past week:
1. Marathon Boondocks Season 2 watch sesh at Alex's
2. Mickeys from Charlie's with Ben
3. Watching the trailer for Ong-Bak 2
4. Discussing Cat's Cradle with Palmer
5. Hearing Hunter and Jess are moving to Charleston in 2 weeks

I'm bout to finish reading Norman Mailer's "Deer Park"... soon to be starting Vladimir Nabokov's "Lolita" on Palmer's reccomendation.

On my cigarette break today, a visiting librarian asked me why I chose to work in a library. My answer? poverty.

I watched the new Rambo yesterday... terrible.

steezery

No comments: