Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tracklist for I Keeps It Gully

The new mix is almost done. In order to arrouse some intrest, here is the final tracklist for I Keeps It Gully:

Atmosphere - You Played Yourself
The JB's - Same Beat (Part 1)
Ed O G - I Got to Have It (Bonus Beats)
Pete Rock ft. CL Smooth - Back on the Block
De La Soul - Much More
Raekwon ft. Ghostface, Cappadonna & Method Man - Ice Cream
Fugees - How Many Mics? (Bird Flu Remix)
Jay-Z - D'Evils
Notorious BIG - Kick in the Door
Jay Dee ft. Frank n Dank - Pause
A Tribe Called Quest - The Hop
The Pharcyde - Why?
Method Man ft. Mary J. Blige - I'll Be There For You (Puff Daddy Mix)
Blackstar ft. Black Thought - Respiration (Flying High Mix)

That's it. In order, how it's gonna go. Get at me for copies. Should be done by Monday. Skrilla

No comments: