Monday, April 7, 2008

One For the Record Books

This weekend was a lot of fun.

Friday, I got off work and went over to Duncan. We cooled out there and waited for Will to get in from Columbia. Then we went to Grouchos to see Cam and get some food. Trey met up with us there and we proceeded to go to East Bay to celebrate his birthday. Pearlz for oyster shots, then Griffon, Wet Willy's (always a great choice), Brick (best bar band I've seen in a minute), Wasabi, and then back to Duncan. Then I walked home and went to sleep with a bowl of soup.

Saturday I woke up too late (10:30) to throw tomatoes at Ben and Bochet as they finished the bridge run, so I met them at Duncan and we went to lunch at Juanita's. Then back to Duncan. We watched both basketball games there with a whole bunch of people. Then I dipped out to a party with Evan while they all went to Wasabi. The party was for Gale's birthday. It was real low key, but a good time. Then I walked home and went to sleep with a box of cereal.

Sunday I woke up way late (1:15) and walked over to Ben's. We went to play basketball at Colonial lake with Will, Diddy, and a bunch of the girls. After that, Ben and I got dinner at Moe's Crosstown and I went home.

No comments: