Monday, April 14, 2008

New Headphones and a New Mix

I went up to Guitar Center today and picked up a new set of headphones to replace my badly broken Shure in-ear monitors. If you are looking for some flat reference headphones that have great isolation and lots of mid-range, check out the Sennheiser HD 280 pro joints that I'll be rocking till the wheels fall off.

On top of that, I started yet another new mix. This one is for Cam. I usually make mixes for parties with certain friends in mind that I know will be listening/paying attention, but I'm going to start recording routines with friends in mind and pressing very limited quantities (no more than 10 copies). I should have this one done in the next couple of days. If you want one of those super rare copies, you can send me an email at melea@ccpl.org, leave a comment here, or hit up my cell phone. Here's some of the tracks:

DJ Bird Flu - I Keeps It Gully
Raekwon the Chef - Ice Cream
Jay-Z - D'Evils
Notorious BIG - Kick In the Door
De La Soul - Much More
Jay Dee - Pause
Ed O G - I Got To Have It (Bonus Beats)
Pete Rock ft. CL Smooth - Back On the Block
ATCQ - Keep It Movin
Jaylib - The Red

No comments: