Thursday, September 27, 2007

What I've Been Up To

I haven't had too much time to blog this week... it's been crazy hectic between working here and here. I went out to LP's spot on Seabrook Island on Sunday night (although I previously stated that LP had the best house in Charleston in this post, I take that back... the Duncan St. spot is quite tasty, but the Seabrook spot is like Nutella on a toasted bagel... the BEST). Alex, Will, and I hit up a little juggle sesh on the beach. For those of you who don't know what that means, it involves me doing something like this:

I watched this movie on HBO two nights ago. I really can't say enough about writer/director Judd Apatow. If you've never peeped his steez, you should prolly look at this. He's the creator of my two favorite TV shows of all time: Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared (both available at the library along with his films The 40 Year Old Virgin and pretty soon Knocked Up).

Other than that, just been working and trying to find time to cool out... hopefully after this weekend I'll be writing another Great Weekends post.

Nice talk... see you out there

No comments: