Monday, September 17, 2007

Great Weekends



Big things were poppin this weekend. It was Diddy's birthday, and the Duncan crew made T-shirts to commemorate the occasion. Tre and Alex hosted the party, and Bronwyn made a great cake, which I ate on the late night tip.



Mel was there, which always makes for a fun time. Alex, as always, got super excited over a song he hadn't heard before (which is the best thing about knowing Alex... he gets crazy hype when he hears a song he likes and he's already opin.) Anyway... Me, Mel, Alex, and LP were in Laura's car on the way out to bars and this song came on the radio. Alex hadn't heard it before, so he changed the station. Mel and I went crazy in the back seat screaming for him to change it back, and once he did we all got hype. I was singing the "ohhhhhhhh" part through the hook and mel hit up the "i choose you" steez. Best car ride i've had in a while...



Other than that, Tre punched a wall (wish I had a picture of the hole) over a football argument with Erin, and Will once again proclaimed his hatred for Charleston Beer Works. We had brunch at AC's, which is always the right choice, and I slept a total of 8 hours in 4 days.

It's always a great time when I have 2 days off in a row, but I need three days of recovery after.

No comments: