Monday, July 13, 2009

Steez Update

Since its been a while since I posted anything (besides this morning), here's what I've been up to:

I went to go see my parents and sister in North Carolina for the week before 4th of July. We had a great time playing games (I won the Mele family lawn-Olympics), watching movies (including season 1 of TrueBlood), riding on the boat, and just relaxing. I had such a good time chilling with my sister and her boyfriend, that I'm heading to Philly in August to hang for a few days and go camping.

I got back to Charleston on the 4th, and I headed out to Seabrooke Island for LPs steezathon. Unfortunately, I was extra tired from driving all day to get back... so I didn't make it too long on the party tip. Good times tho for sure.

Since then, I've been hanging with my roommates, practicing on my turntables, buying records, working at the library, and generally keeping it steezy.

Imalwayskeepingitsteezy... smelt?

No comments: