Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Wake Up Jawn

Hunter and I have been practicing for the UFO vs. Bubbleguts Bros. show on Wednesday at the Pour House. We're not sure how long we have to play, but we go on right at nine; and we're not holding any of the neck-snap slow hip-hop back. The set is coming together superbly. We got some reggae in the set, and lots of other surprises. I'm not sure what the cover will be to get in the show, but I hope it's not much so everyone can come out and check it. Hunter and I are both crazy excited to have an opportunity to do straight hip-hop and not have to worry about making people dance. We're looking forward to just doing us and showing skills.

Anyway, here's People Under the Stairs with People Riddum. We're not playing it on Wednesday or anything (I still gotta get Fun DMC on wax), but I really like this jawn. Peep:

Ihighlyrecommendpickingupfundmc.

No comments: