Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Jams (Untouchable Edition)

Some mornings are really rough. Today is one of them--and it's not even hangover related if you can believe it--making the positive mode I woke up on hard to keep, but I'm persisting. Got all my work for the day done before ten am, so all I gotta do is make it till 3 when I leave work. Today, I bring you the untouchable jams... those that it's impossible to not smile while listening to. Peep Blackalicious' Swan Lake and check the ill sleepy beat by DJ Shadow (if you got good headphones, use them here):

I'm feeling so steezed out, I don't even care that I'm re-posting this jam... peep People Under the Stairs' Suite For a Beaver pt. 1:

This funky-slow piano brought to you courtesy of Kero One's In All the Wrong Places:

Lastly, here's DJ Mark Farina with Piano Grand:

ahumanaintahumanifhedontmakemistakes... andthenameofthissongisswanlake.

No comments: