Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So... We Threw A Party This Weekend

On Saturday, my roomates and I threw a party at our house. There were lots of games played involving dice and cards, 2 kegs on the back porch, and even a juggle sesh in the parking lot (no pictures of that, but I think it's the reason the cops came... lucky for us they didn't come until the party was over and we had cleaned up and turned off the music). Alex brought over a sandwich, Evan ate some of it, Rina did some dancing on the front steps, and it was a great time. Nothing got stollen or broken, lots of people came (even this guy... so he's upgraded to doing it relatively small in 08), and I want to say thanks to everyone who came out and helped me celebrate my special accomplishment of staying out of trouble for 2 months.

No comments: