Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Here's What's Been Going On

I haven't been keeping up with this whole blogging thing lately, so here's an update on the steezy adventures of Tony:
First off, we threw Betras a going away party three weekends ago. He moved to San Francisco (with a nice birthday stop in Vegas). Laura and Leah hosted, I spun records, kegs were drank, everyone got steezy, and a good time was had by all.
Two weekends ago, we went up to LP's parents' place in Banner Elk, NC. Lots of people came, we all got steezy, some people went snowboarding, and Grant broke his collar bone.
Most of us slept on the floor (although it was a real comfortable floor), there was lots of partying, foozball, billiards, and a few boot seshes in the garage. The ride home wasn't bad. Mel slept, Alex got us lost for a minute (but got us back on track--thanks, iPhone), and we made it home safe.

Last weekend, I went to Philly to see my sister and celebrate my mom's birthday with my parents, aunt and uncle, my sister and her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's parents. There were lots of fun times, and we even managed to get steezy at a cool bar with a bowling alley (don't front, it was a cool spot) and a late night party that I heard started out as an afternoon baby shower

More updates to come, for now... DIBIOE (if you don't know, then you're obviously not down)

No comments: