Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Update Steez

I had a pretty good weekend... so much so that I was too tired to post a wake-up jawn. Anyway, here's how it went:

Friday afternoon was the usual: get off work, head to the beer exchange, go chill with Gus at Suite Sole, and hang with my roommates. Once the sun went down, I went over to Cam's to chill, then made my way to Recovery Room, had a few beers, and went on the midnight mystery bike ride. The route for the ride was real fun, and we ended up in Hampton Park where we cooled out, and I eventually rode home.

Saturday started late (I didn't get up till 2), but I made up for that with lots of activity. I got lunch at Groucho's with Cam, and then watched some soccer over at his place. My roommates grilled brats for dinner, and then we went to Suite Sole for the Mock Couture party. After that Rocky Horror asked me to DJ an afterparty with him, so I did. I had lots of fun cutting to his electro mix, and lots of people came out to check it. I made it home around 3, and fell into bed.

I woke up around 11 on Sunday, and Alan asked if I wanted to go to the beach... so I went. When we got back, we made some lunch at Shelley and Nathalie's house, and then went to kickball. It was raining like crazy while we played, but I had a good time despite pulling a muscle. Afterwards, Alan and I watched Bringing Out the Dead on DVD, and I went to sleep.

Iwishifeltthisfulfilledaftereveryweekend.

No comments: