Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Wake Up Joint

Had a pretty fun weekend. After getting off work and filling my growler with a great barleywine from the Charleston Beer Exchange, I stopped by Suite Sole to chop it up with Gus and Tyler. After that, on to Leah's for an epic rock band sesh with the other members of Stoodis followed by me sleeping on their couch. We had a surprise party for Schrader's birthday on Saturday, and I think we got her. Lots of late night rock band that night, and I ended up sleeping on the other couch in the living room. On Sunday, I spent most of my day playing video games with Alan, and recovered from the two previous nights.

Here's your wake up song for this week (more Brainfreeze material for you)... Pleasure Web's Music Man Part 2, which you might know as the source for Jurassic 5's Jayou:

getatmethisweekforacopyofhuntersmix.

No comments: