Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Jams (new records edition)

I'm pretty excited for the Pacquiao vs. De la Hoya fight tomorrow (get at me if you want to watch it, Hunter is getting the PPV). I'm also excited for Monday night. For those not in the know, Hunter and I are DJing again as Street Prince Clique. We're opening for Forth and Back (live instrument hip-hop band) at Johnson's starting at 10. Try and make it out if you're trying to dance/drink/have a damn good time. Until then, here's some records I just bought to play on Monday.

Here's De La Soul's Ring Ring Ring (Ha Ha Hey) from De La Soul is Dead. So steezy... I'm sure this will get heads dancing on Monday.

Keeping on the De La tip, check out Pass The Plugs (also on De La Soul is Dead).

Finally, here's Uptown's Dope On Plastic. Prolly gonna play The Ledge by Eric B and Rakim after this jam on Monday. '89 was a great year for hip-hop if you didn't know. Peep:

If you dug that, check out Rob Swift - Dope On Plastic (Large Professor Remix). I don't have it on vinyl, but it's extra steezy... had to post. Peep:

makesureyouretheremondaynight

No comments: