Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some Links Fo Dat Ass

I know most of the people that read this blog aren't into reading a whole bunch of blogs, but most of you are into the same music as me if you've stuck around this long watching all the youtube videos I post. Since I'm not going to post a Friday Jams edition this week, I figured I'd hit you readers up with some great links to find your own damn Friday jams (and perhaps post in the comments of this post). Big ups and happy hunting.

Here's a link to my favorite DJ's blog. His name is J. Rocc (The Funky President), and his blog is called Stoney Jackson. The blog is relatively new, but still a great source for mixes and news/history on J. Rocc, The Beat Junkies, and Stones Throw artists. Peep.

This right cheah is a link to a blog I check religiously for new mixtapes and videos of my favorite DJ's getting loose. Lots of great J. Rocc/Beat Junkies material. Be sure to download the DJ Day Credit is Due mix from here. For real tho, this site is such a great source of music and information. Check it.

Fuck it, here's a Friday Jam for you (in case you need that fix). You can look at it now... it's not a reflection of my mood today or my future mood on Friday (I got that Doctor Manhattan clairvoyance, pimpin); but it is a great jam. Peep out Atmosphere and El-P's Homecoming. El's verse is on another level of storytelling.

thugwannabesandhippiechicksonsomeescapistshit

No comments: