Monday, July 7, 2008

Long Overdue Post

Once again, I haven't been keeping up with the blog. That's why I'm on here now writing my first post in a few days. Seriously, it's been a minute.

I've been playing Rock Band a lot lately (Andy just leaves it at Palmer's house, and we play there). Other than that, I've just been getting steezy with my people and preparing myself to move. I'm moving deeper into Elliotburough (a couple blocks toward the hospital and a couple blocks toward the crosstown). I'm excited for the move, and especially excited that my rent will be $100 less a month at the new spot.

I went to see my parents over the 4th of July weekend. I stopped in Clemson to say hi to Grant on the way there and back. Nice to see him. On the way back, I listened to a long forgotten but favorite album of mine: D'Angelo's "Voodoo". My favorite song is Greatdayindamornin'/Booty. Jay Dee (of The Ummah, Soulquarians, ATCQ, Pharcyde, Slum Village, etc. fame) on the beat. It's illy. Peep:

Other than all that, lots of people are coming to Charleston for a mini Clemson reunion this weekend. I'm looking forward to that. Do it big in July!

No comments: