Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tech Trek 2.0.3

The latest Tech Trek activity was about using RSS (Really Simple Syndication) News Feeds. It's actually an extremely easy way to organize what sites I frequent to keep up with the new news (that sounds like the rich girl that TI dates in ATL... which was a surprising movie). By using Bloglines you can keep all of your blog and news sites organized, and you can be notified when each of those sites posts something new. I'm not sure how much I will use RSS feeds since I am still getting used to the new way of organizing (usually, I visit about 5 sites every day in the same order to keep up with blogs, news, and other posts). For now, I have Bloglines keeping me up to date on The Superficial, Urb Magazine's Blog, and a few movie and music review sites... we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

tkwagner said...

I converted to Google Reader recently. I find it more user friendly