Monday, August 27, 2007

DJ Bird Flu - Tell A Friend Out Soon


OFFICIAL MIXTAPE RELEASE DATE:DJ Bird Flu - "Tell A Friend" due out on September 4th (day after Labor Day). I'm looking into web hosting so you can download it, but I'll be putting it on Limewire as well as creating a torrent file and mailing hard copies."Tell A Friend" is a true school vinyl mixtape that includes new school indy hip-hop as well as some true school, classics, funk, jazz, fusion, and lots of remixes and re-edits. Get at me for a copy... or don't. You'll prolly end up hearing it either way cause I'm pressing an insane amount of these CD's, and I'm gonna hand them out all willy-nilly on the streets of the Chuck.

If you have any ideas or advice about how I can post this mix (split into 17 different tracks) on the interweb, holla. Meenwhile, check out the Sugar Water Purple MySpace Page

1 comment:

tkwagner said...

I would like a copy!!