Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New PUTS Album

For those that follow the blog, you already know that I am a big fan of People Under the Stairs. In case you didn't know, their 7th(!) album comes out today, and it's called Carried Away. The nice folks over at fifty-two.five hooked me up with a copy on Friday, and I haven't listened to anything else but Carried Away since I got my hands on it. I've played snippets from the disc for a few friends (Cam, Mel, Rob) and everyone's really feeling it. The CD (and double vinyl next week, if you get down like I get down) come with lots of extras (download codes for ringtones, the Trippin at the Disco video, a live track, and a drinking board game that you play along to the album). Basically, go out to your local record store and cop that shit. If you live in Charleston, be sure to get it from fifty-two.five... you'll need a forklift to pick up your jaw when you hear the last track.

Iwannagetcarriedaway.

No comments: