Thursday, January 10, 2008

So... I woke up this morning

and the first thing I saw when I came down the stairs was a big box with my name on it and a note from Rina that said "woot woot". I opened it to find my new turntable, but the plug was for European voltage. Mel and I spent the morning hours getting a table from a discount store that I won't mention and getting a European power adapter. The turntable works great (once I figured out it needed to be set to 110 volts instead of 220) and sounds fantastic. Mel and I spent the rest of the afternoon listening to my record collection and cutting to Pete Rock's Petstrumentals. You probobly won't see me for a couple of days while I spend all my time in my bedroom.

Stay on the lookout for Thursday the 17th... it could be a good night

No comments: